Holder of data
Fabrizio Campani for “CAMPANI CESARINO S.A.S. DI CAMPANI FABRIZIO & C.”,via G. Dorso 1 – 42124 Reggio Emilia Italy, [email protected]
Type of data collected
site, collects personal information such as first name, last name and email, cookies, usage data.
You are free not to provide the personal information requested on this web site. Failure by the user to give some personal information may prevent proper delivery of services. Finally, the user is responsible for the personal data of third parties published or shared through this website and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the website owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and location of processing of collected data
The controller processes users ‘ personal information by taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of personal data. The treatment is carried out using paper, computer and/or computer, with organizational procedures and strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, you may have access to data categories of employees involved in the organisation of the site (administrative personnel, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, media agencies) appointed even if necessary controllers by the holder.
Type of data
The data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service you have requested, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always get treatment discontinuation or deletion of data.
Purpose of treating the collected data
User data is collected to allow the holder to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, contact, address management and send email , Comment on the content and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
The types of personal data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
all data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- a) purposes connected with and instrumental to the fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws, regulations and Community legislation;
- b) purposes functional to the release of information on activities, events and/or events organized by “CAMPANI CESARINO S.A.S. DI CAMPANI FABRIZIO & C.”, including also those instrumental in carrying out the services needed for the delivery of the main activities conducted “CAMPANI CESARINO S.A.S. DI CAMPANI FABRIZIO & C.”, including the contact form or the information request form of a specific product on the web platform
- c) functional purposes when sending newsletters via e-mail and/or postal mail. In this respect it should be noted that for “newsletter” means a service consisting in periodic sending – by email – a coordinated set of information and promotional messages on specific topics related to the activity carried out by “CAMPANI CESARINO S.A.S. DI CAMPANI FABRIZIO & C.”
- d) functional purposes when sending-via e-mail and/or postal mail-information on promotions related to the services offered by “CAMPANI CESARINO S.A.S. DI CAMPANI FABRIZIO & C.” (such as brochures, leaflets, cd-information and the like);
- e) Comment of content and interaction with external social networks and platforms. The data will be processed for the duration necessary for the performance of the purposes outlined above, according to the principles of non-surplus and relevance.
The data we collect from our users are not “disseminated”, this term signifying the informing of indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available for consultation.
The personal data of the person concerned may be “communicated”, this term signifying the informing of one or more subjects in the following terms: a persons in charge within our structure to process data; subjects which can access data by law or legislation, to the extent permitted by law; to third parties sahasrabudhe within the European Union, on our behalf, outsourced activities including computer technicians who operate the web sites and electronic communications infrastructure in this need, appointed data supervisors and – for the natural persons third – Trustees and/or technical or organizational tasks critical to supplying the services requested; non-EU individuals who provide support services or perform on our behalf tasks of a technical nature to the provision of the required services that have guaranteed company that the data are processed in accordance with the principles laid down in Directive 95/46/EC, in accordance with the procedures adopted by the European Commission; to external parties (agencies, consortia, societies, cooperatives) with whom company has conventions; other external actors in their capacity as organizers and partners in institutional activities related to which the person concerned adhere through society. Please note also that
Data storage and security measures
This data will be collected, processed and stored in full compliance with the provisions of articles 31 and following ones of the Privacy Code and the technical regulations – Annex B to the code – safety measures.
Details on the treatment of Personal Data
l data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Commenting services allow users to formulate and publish their comments regarding the contents of this application. Customers, depending on their settings, may leave the holder decided comment anonymously. In the case between the personal data provided by the user the email, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
In case you have installed a service of comments provided by third parties, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service to comment, the same collect traffic data about the pages on which comment is installed.
Mailing List or Newsletter (this app)
By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, your email address is automatically entered in a list of contacts that may be sent email messages that contain information, including commercial information and promotion, for this application. Your email address may also be added to this list as a result of this application or after making a purchase. Personal information: email and name.
Address management and send email
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with you. These services may also allow you to collect data related to the date and time of the user’s messages, as well as your interaction with them, such as information about clicking on links in messages.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of permettone services to interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, straight from the pages of this application. The interactions and the information gained from this application are in any case subject to the user’s privacy settings for each social network.
In case you have installed a service of interaction with social networks, even if users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data about the pages on which it is installed.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
Google + +1 button and social widgets (Google Inc.)
And social widgets button Linkedin (LinkedIn Corporation)
Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
Services contained in this section allow the owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to track user behavior.
Google Analytics with IP anonymized (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses personal information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may use your personal information to contextualize and personalize ads advertising network.
Further information on treatment
The user’s personal data may be used for defense by the owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from improper use of the same or related services by the user.
The user declares to be aware that the holder may be required to disclose on request of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third party services it uses might collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that can also contain personal data such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information with regard to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time to the data using the contact information.
Users ‘ rights (art. 7 T.U. Privacy)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to be informed:
- a) origin of personal data;
- b) purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge of it as designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a and b)) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;